Changes to Queensland's District Forecasts
From October 2013 district forecasts in Queensland will be improved.
Here are some of the changes you will see:
- district forecasts will extend out to 4 days
- forecasts will include a "weather situation" describing the weather systems influencing your area for the next 4 days
- forecasts will include a description of the weather, wind and temperature range
- each district forecast will include a summary forecast for a couple of towns with maximum and minimum temperatures and a general description of the weather
Map of Queensland Districts
Example of District Forecast for the Wide Bay and Burnett District
Comments and Feedback
What do you think of this change?
Queensland NexGen Survey
- Northern Territory (late 2014)