Changes to South Australia's District Forecasts
From October 2011 district forecasts in South Australia will be improved.
Here are some of the changes you will see:
- forecasts will extend out to 4 days
- forecasts will include a the "weather situation" which describes the weather systems influencing your area for next 4 days
- forecasts will contain greater detail in descriptions of rainfall, winds, fire danger and more
- included in each district forecast is a summary forecast for a couple of towns which will include maximum and minimum temperatures and a general description of the weather
- district forecasts will be given for 14 individual districts instead of the 6 combined district forecasts
- a new district has been added for the Mount Lofty Ranges distinct from the Adelaide metropolitan area.
You should confirm which district you are in to ensure you
are accessing the weather warnings relevant to your location.
New forecast districts
Example of new District Forecast
Comments and Feedback
What do you think of this change?
Feedback form ...