Geographic Information Metadata (ISO 19115:2005)
Current Weather Observations
Surface Weather Observations | XML
Including Current Temperature, Relative Humidity, rainfall since 9am, rainfall in the last 10 minutes, wind speed and direction (knots and km/h)
Tropical Cyclone Tracks
Rainfall Forecasts (ADFD)
Temperature Forecasts (ADFD)
Significant Weather (ADFD)
Humidity Forecasts (ADFD)
Wind Forecasts (ADFD)
Wave Forecasts (ADFD)
Mean Sea Level Pressure (ACCESS computer model)
Bureau of Meteorology Boundaries
Other reference layers
- Geoscience Australia layers are Geodata 2.5 M 2003 (roads), Geodata Topo 250K 2006 (rivers and lakes), Geodata Coast 100K 2004 (coastline) and River Basins 1997 (catchments).
- The country borders are from ESRI Data and Maps dataset 2008 and Vector Map Level 0.
- General Bathymetric Chart of the Oceans (GEBCO_08 Grid, version 20090202, www.gebco.net) is the source of the elevation/bathymetry data.
- The location search is based on spatial data from the Bureau of Meteorology sites, OpenStreetMap places and the Australian Bureau of Statistics postal areas (2011) and state suburbs (2011).
- These layers are for reference only and should not be used for navigation.