2016 Australian Weather Calendar
The Australian Weather Calendar showcases Australia's amazing weather across our magnificent landscape—and has made a favourite Christmas gift for more than 30 years.Calendar features
- Thirteen carefully selected photographs from all corners of Australia, each capturing an authentic and breathtaking weather experience.
- Simple explanations of the weather in the photographs by the Bureau’s experts, with full-colour diagrams.
- One month to a page, with large daily squares to write your personal appointments and activities.
- Daily squares marking Australian public holidays, daylight saving dates, moon phases, solstices and equinoxes.
- Weeks that start on a Monday, making it easy to record weekend activities that stretch across Saturday and Sunday.
- Monthly average weather conditions for 12 major cities—including average maximum and minimum temperatures and average rainfall.
The calendar also features stories about how weather and the ocean are linked. The ocean is a rich source of information about weather and climate; it’s also a workplace and playground for many Australians, who use weather information to stay safe, monitor ocean health and run their businesses efficiently.
The calendar is full-colour, spiral-bound, and designed to hang on the wall. It comes in two sizes: the traditional large format (420 x 594 mm), which features landscape photographs about A3 size; and a smaller format (220 x 310 mm), with photographs about A4 size.
It's quick and easy to order the calendar— go to our online shop at shop.bom.gov.au,
1300 798 789, or see Mail-order sales for other options. We dispatch promptly and send it direct to your friends and family anywhere in the world.