2015 Australian Weather Calendar
For more than 30 years the Australian Weather Calendar has showcased the rich diversity of weather across Australia's magnificent landscape—and made an enduringly popular Christmas gift.Calendar features
- 13 carefully selected photographs from all corners of Australia, each capturing an authentic and breathtaking weather experience;
- one month to a page, with large daily squares to write your personal appointments and activities;
- daily squares also mark Australian public holidays, daylight saving dates, moon phases, solstices and equinoxes;
- monthly average weather conditions for 12 major cities—including average maximum and minimum temperatures and average rainfall; and
- simple explanations of the weather phenomena in the photographs, with full-colour diagrams.
Themed 'Meteorology supporting Australian industry', the 2015 calendar also features stories of how businesses around the country use the Bureau's weather and environmental information to make good decisions when it matters most.
The calendar is full-colour, spiral-bound, and designed to hang on the wall. It comes in two sizes: the large format (420 x 594 mm), which features landscape photographs about A3 size; and a smaller format (220 x 310 mm), with photographs about A4 size.
It's quick and easy to order the calendar—go straight to our online shop at shop.bom.gov.au or see Mail-order sales for other options. We dispatch it promptly, and can send it directly to your friends and family anywhere in the world.