Counter sales at Bureau of Meteorology offices
The Australian Weather Calendar is sold over the counter at selected Bureau of Meteorology offices. Sales begin on Wednesday 4 November and end on Christmas Eve, although some outlets have a shorter trading period—from 30 November to 18 December. Please check the list below for contact details, and opening dates and hours.
All prices quoted are Australian dollars, GST inclusive.
- Traditional large calendar (420 x 594 mm)
$16.00 each pre-packed in a postal tube (available only at some Bureau offices)
- Small calendar (220 x 310 mm)
$14.00 each pre-packed in a rigid envelope (available only at some Bureau offices)
- Cheque or money order, in Australian dollars, payable to The Collector of Public Monies.
- Most capital city offices accept Visa, Mastercard or AMEX credit cards and debit cards. Please consult your nearest Bureau office before setting out. Credit card statements will list the Bureau of Meteorology as the vendor.
Bureau of Meteorology offices will open for calendar sales during normal business hours (unless otherwise specified), not on weekends or on public holidays. Please telephone your nearest office to confirm.
New South Wales
- Sydney: 15th floor, 300 Elizabeth Street (opposite the Elizabeth Street entrance to Central Station), tel: (02) 9296 1555, opening hours: 30 November to 18 December, 10 am to 3 pm Monday–Friday
- Lord Howe Island: Met office, Lord Howe Island, tel: (02) 6563 2083
- Norfolk Island: Met office, Norfolk Island, tel: 0011 672 322 079
- Wagga Wagga: Met office, Wagga Wagga airport, tel: (02) 6922 7620
- Melbourne: Level 6, 700 Collins Street, Docklands, tel: (03) 9669 4653 email: CalendarVic@bom.gov.au
- Brisbane: Level 21, 69 Ann Street, tel: (07) 3239 8793 (credit card only)
- Charleville: Met office, Charleville airport, tel: (07) 4654 1033
- Longreach: Met office, Longreach airport, tel: (07) 4658 1783
- North Mackay: Met office, Mt Bassett, North Mackay, tel: (07) 4955 1355
- Mt Isa: Met office, Mt Isa airport, tel: (07) 4743 3382
- Rockhampton: Met office, Canoona Road, Rockhampton airport, tel: (07) 4922 3597
Adelaide: Level 4, 431 King William Street, tel (08) 8366 2600), opening hours: 8.30 am to
4.15 pm Monday–Friday (credit card only)
- Hobart: 5th floor, 111 Macquarie Street, tel: (03) 6221 2005, opening hours: 30 November to
18 December, 10 am to 3 pm Monday–Friday.
- Smithton: Cape Grim BAPS, 159 Nelson Street, tel: (03) 6452 1629
- Casuarina (Darwin): Floor 2, The Met Building, 13 Scaturchio Street. tel: (08) 8920 3807