The Australian region tropical cyclone season runs from 1 November to 30 April. Cyclones sometimes occur outside this period, mainly in the Central Indian Ocean southwest of Sumatra.
- Seasonal outlooks are issued in October and may be updated during the season. They are removed at the end of the season.
- Three-day outlooks are issued during the cyclone season for most areas. They are issued throughout the year for the Central Indian Ocean area.
- Western Region - issued all year
- Northern Region & Gulf of Carpentaria - issued November to April
- Coral Sea (Qld) - issued November to April
Tropical Climate Statement
Issued Weekly on Tuesdays by Darwin RSMC. Contains guidance on tropical outlook for the coming weeks.