Bourke Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EST on Sunday 12 July 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 16
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 30%

Upper Western area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning fog in the east. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 18.

Sun protection recommended from 11:20 am to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Bourke 16
Partly cloudy. Tibooburra 14
Morning fog. A few showers. Cobar 13

Monday 13 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 15
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Upper Western area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the southeast, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 15.

Sun protection recommended from 11:20 am to 1:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Tuesday 14 July

Summary
Min 3
Max 19
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Upper Western area

Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 1:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Wednesday 15 July

Summary
Min 3
Max 19
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Upper Western area

Sunny. Areas of morning frost in the west. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 16 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 19
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Friday 17 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 19
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Saturday 18 July

Summary
Min 3
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11037