Cabramurra Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EST on Sunday 20 August 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Mostly clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Snowy Mountains area

Mostly clear. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Monday 21 August

Summary
Min -4
Max 1
Snow showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Snowy Mountains area

Cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers about the alpine peaks, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1100 metres. Winds northerly 15 to 25 km/h turning west to northwesterly during the morning and early afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 2:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Snow shower or two. Perisher Valley -7 0
Morning frost. Cloudy. Cooma -5 10
Snow showers. Cabramurra -4 1
Snow shower or two. Thredbo Top Station -8 -3
Morning frost. Shower or two. Jindabyne -5 9

Tuesday 22 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 7
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Snowy Mountains area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost, locally severe. Areas of fog in the early morning. Light winds becoming west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 10:10 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Wednesday 23 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 5
Showers or snow at times.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Snowy Mountains area

Partly cloudy. Areas of morning frost. High (70%) chance of showers about the alpine peaks, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1400 metres. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 2:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Thursday 24 August

Summary
Min 0
Max 6
Possible early snow shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Snowy Mountains area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower, most likely in the morning. Areas of morning frost. Snow possible above 1100 metres. Light winds.

Friday 25 August

Summary
Min -4
Max 6
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Saturday 26 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 5
Possible snow shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Sunday 27 August

Summary
Min -2
Max 4
Snow shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EST Monday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11032