Corowa Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Tuesday 26 January 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Riverina area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds south to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

Wednesday 27 January

Summary
Min 15
Max 33
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Riverina area

Sunny. Winds southerly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Fire Danger
Eastern Riverina: High
Southern Riverina: High
Northern Riverina: High

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Wagga Wagga 18 33
Partly cloudy. Albury 17 32
Sunny. Hay 13 33
Sunny. Deniliquin 11 31
Sunny. Griffith 16 34

Thursday 28 January

Summary
Min 17
Max 27
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Riverina area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the northwest. Winds easterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 33.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Friday 29 January

Summary
Min 16
Max 25
Showers. Possible heavy falls.
Possible rainfall: 25 to 45 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Riverina area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible. Winds easterly 25 to 30 km/h turning northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 25 to 31.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 5:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Saturday 30 January

Summary
Min 17
Max 29
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Riverina area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Sunday 31 January

Summary
Min 15
Max 31
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 1 February

Summary
Min 17
Max 30
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Tuesday 2 February

Summary
Min 16
Max 28
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EDT Wednesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11036