Eden Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EDT on Tuesday 13 November 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Max 25
Late shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 50%

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of evening showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northerly 15 to 20 km/h turning northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures in the mid to high 20s.

Fire Danger
Illawarra/Shoalhaven: High
Far South Coast: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Batemans Bay 27
Possible late shower. Bega 28
Possible late shower. Merimbula 25

Wednesday 14 November

Summary
Min 15
Max 23
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

South Coast area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Thursday 15 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

South Coast area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds southeast to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Friday 16 November

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Saturday 17 November

Summary
Min 10
Max 18
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Sunday 18 November

Summary
Min 9
Max 18
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Monday 19 November

Summary
Min 9
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EDT Tuesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11028