Inverell Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EST on Monday 23 May 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Northern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm on and west of the ranges. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Tuesday 24 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 19
Shower or two developing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Northern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 19.

Sun protection recommended from 10:10 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two developing. Armidale 6 15
Shower or two developing. Inverell 8 19
Shower or two developing. Glen Innes 6 15

Wednesday 25 May

Summary
Min 7
Max 19
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Northern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon then becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 19.

Sun protection recommended from 10:10 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Thursday 26 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 19
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Northern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light during the morning then becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

Friday 27 May

Summary
Min 7
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Northern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers on and east of the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Saturday 28 May

Summary
Min 7
Max 20
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Sunday 29 May

Summary
Min 7
Max 17
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Monday 30 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 16
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11029