Kempsey Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EST on Sunday 21 April 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 30%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the north. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Monday 22 April

Summary
Min 15
Max 27
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. The chance of fog in the early morning. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the north, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 26.

Fire Danger
North Coast: Low-Moderate
Greater Hunter: Low-Moderate
New England: Low-Moderate
Northern Slopes: High

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Coffs Harbour 17 25
Shower or two. Kempsey 15 27
Shower or two. Port Macquarie 15 26
Partly cloudy. Taree 14 25
Partly cloudy. Forster 17 25

Tuesday 23 April

Summary
Min 15
Max 26
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 26.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Wednesday 24 April

Summary
Min 15
Max 26
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 26.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 2:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Thursday 25 April

Summary
Min 13
Max 28
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Mid North Coast area

Sunny. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 28.

Friday 26 April

Summary
Min 13
Max 30
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Saturday 27 April

Summary
Min 14
Max 25
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Sunday 28 April

Summary
Min 12
Max 26
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EST Monday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11025