Lake Mungo Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EST on Monday 1 June 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Max 13
Shower or two clearing.
Chance of any rain: 60%

Lower Western area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere, during the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south with possible small hail this afternoon. Areas of raised dust possible during the day. Winds westerly 25 to 30 km/h turning southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 20 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 14.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible shower. Ivanhoe 14
Partly cloudy. Broken Hill 13

Tuesday 2 June

Summary
Min 5
Max 16
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Partly cloudy. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 17.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Wednesday 3 June

Summary
Min 7
Max 16
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Lower Western area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.

Sun protection recommended from 11:50 am to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Thursday 4 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 15
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Mostly sunny. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.

Sun protection recommended from 11:50 am to 12:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Friday 5 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 18
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Saturday 6 June

Summary
Min 4
Max 16
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Sunday 7 June

Summary
Min 3
Max 13
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Monday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11038