Maitland Forecast

No warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Tuesday 24 October 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Hunter area

Mostly clear. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Wednesday 25 October

Summary
Min 14
Max 30
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Hunter area

Cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of a thunderstorm in the south in the afternoon. Light winds becoming northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 13 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.

Fire Danger
North Coast: High
Greater Hunter: High
Greater Sydney Region: High
Central Ranges: High

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Cloudy. Newcastle 17 26
Cloudy. Maitland 14 30
Cloudy. Singleton 12 30
Possible shower. Gosford 15 27
Partly cloudy. Scone 14 30

Thursday 26 October

Summary
Min 15
Max 33
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Hunter area

Mostly sunny morning. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h turning westerly 25 to 35 km/h during the morning then tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Friday 27 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 25
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Hunter area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Lower Hunter, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending south to southeasterly during the afternoon then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Saturday 28 October

Summary
Min 11
Max 31
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Hunter area

Partly cloudy. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.

Sunday 29 October

Summary
Min 15
Max 36
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Monday 30 October

Summary
Min 19
Max 35
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Tuesday 31 October

Summary
Min 10
Max 27
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EDT Wednesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11026