Menindee Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Friday 9 December 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Clear. Winds southerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Saturday 10 December

Summary
Min 12
Max 29
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Sunny. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching the high 20s.

Fire Danger
South Western: Low-Moderate
Far Western: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Sunny. Ivanhoe 11 28
Sunny. Broken Hill 11 27

Sunday 11 December

Summary
Min 16
Max 33
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Sunny. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 15 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Monday 12 December

Summary
Min 17
Max 37
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Hot and sunny. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h turning north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to around 17 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Tuesday 13 December

Summary
Min 23
Max 39
Possible storm.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Lower Western area

Hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning northerly 35 to 50 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to the low 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the high 30s.

Wednesday 14 December

Summary
Min 21
Max 32
Shower or two. Wind easing.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Thursday 15 December

Summary
Min 16
Max 28
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Friday 16 December

Summary
Min 14
Max 29
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EDT Saturday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11038