Merimbula Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EST on Sunday 26 April 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 18
Shower or two. Windy.

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h tending west to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 19.

Fire Danger
Illawarra/Shoalhaven: Low-Moderate
Far South Coast: Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 10:10 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 4 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible shower. Windy. Batemans Bay 19
Possible shower. Windy. Bega 18
Shower or two. Windy. Merimbula 18

Monday 27 April

Summary
Min 9
Max 18
Wind easing. Partly cloudy.

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Winds west to southwesterly 30 to 45 km/h tending south to southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h in the afternoon then tending west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 19.

Tuesday 28 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 18
Possible shower.

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 19.

Wednesday 29 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 19
Possible shower.

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.

Thursday 30 April

Summary
Min 9
Max 19
Shower or two.

Friday 1 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 20
Shower or two.

Saturday 2 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 20
Possible shower.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11028