Moree Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EDT on Thursday 19 October 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 30
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of rain on the southern plains later tonight. Winds east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures around 30.

Fire Danger
New England: Low-Moderate
Northern Slopes: Low-Moderate
North Western: High

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Tamworth 30
Partly cloudy. Moree 30
Mostly sunny. Narrabri 31

Friday 20 October

Summary
Min 17
Max 25
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 10 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northwesterly in the morning then tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 27.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Saturday 21 October

Summary
Min 16
Max 23
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 25.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Sunday 22 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 25
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Partly cloudy. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Monday 23 October

Summary
Min 12
Max 25
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Tuesday 24 October

Summary
Min 13
Max 27
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Wednesday 25 October

Summary
Min 14
Max 30
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EDT Thursday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11033