Narooma Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Tuesday 20 November 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower later this evening. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Wednesday 21 November

Summary
Min 17
Max 24
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

South Coast area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to southeasterly in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 27.

Fire Danger
Illawarra/Shoalhaven: High
Far South Coast: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Batemans Bay 16 27
Showers. Bega 15 26
Shower or two. Merimbula 15 24

Thursday 22 November

Summary
Min 15
Max 21
Possible shower. Windy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and early evening. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h early in the morning then tending westerly 35 to 50 km/h in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Friday 23 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

South Coast area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h increasing to 35 to 55 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Saturday 24 November

Summary
Min 15
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

South Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the south, most likely in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 23.

Sunday 25 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 21
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 26 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 20
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Tuesday 27 November

Summary
Min 13
Max 21
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EDT Wednesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11028