Narrabri Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EDT on Monday 5 December 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Possible storm.
Chance of any rain: 5%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower on the northern slopes early this evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Tuesday 6 December

Summary
Min 22
Max 38
Hot. Shower or two developing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Hot. Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the slopes, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending west to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day then tending south to southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 25 with daytime temperatures reaching 34 to 41.

Fire Danger
New England: High
Northern Slopes: Very High
North Western: Very High

Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Rain developing. Tamworth 19 36
Hot. Possible shower. Moree 24 40
Hot. Shower or two developing. Narrabri 22 38

Wednesday 7 December

Summary
Min 19
Max 30
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 23 with daytime temperatures reaching 27 to 34.

Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Thursday 8 December

Summary
Min 19
Max 32
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Cloudy. The chance of morning fog on the southern slopes. High (80%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming northerly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 35.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

Friday 9 December

Summary
Min 18
Max 30
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

North West Slopes and Plains area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers on the northern slopes, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h shifting south to southwesterly during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 32.

Saturday 10 December

Summary
Min 12
Max 32
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Sunday 11 December

Summary
Min 14
Max 31
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 12 December

Summary
Min 15
Max 32
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EDT Tuesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11033