Nowra Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 7:15 pm EST on Tuesday 17 May 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Illawarra area

Clear. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 10:50 am to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Wednesday 18 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 18
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Illawarra area

Mostly sunny. Winds westerly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 19.

Fire Danger
Illawarra/Shoalhaven: Low-Moderate
Southern Ranges: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 12:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Bowral 6 13
Mostly sunny. Nowra 10 18
Mostly sunny. Wollongong 12 19

Thursday 19 May

Summary
Min 7
Max 18
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Illawarra area

Sunny. The chance of morning frost about higher ground. Winds westerly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18.

Sun protection recommended from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Friday 20 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 17
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Illawarra area

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost about higher ground. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 18.

Sun protection recommended from 11:00 am to 12:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Saturday 21 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 17
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Illawarra area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 18.

Sunday 22 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Monday 23 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Tuesday 24 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 19
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11027