Tibooburra Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EST on Sunday 31 July 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 23
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Upper Western area

Mostly sunny. Areas of fog and patches of frost early this morning, mainly in the east. Slight (20%) chance of rain near the South Australian border late this afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light again in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures between 19 and 23.

Sun protection 10:20am to 2:40pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Morning fog then sunny. Bourke 20
Sunny. Tibooburra 23
Sunny. Cobar 18

Monday 1 August

Summary
Min 9
Max 22
Rain at times.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Upper Western area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then turning west to southwesterly in the late morning and early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 24.

Tuesday 2 August

Summary
Min 6
Max 16
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Upper Western area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the east in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds southwesterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 7 with daytime temperatures reaching between 13 and 16.

Wednesday 3 August

Summary
Min 4
Max 17
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Upper Western area

Partly cloudy. Winds southwesterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching around 16.

Thursday 4 August

Summary
Min 6
Max 17
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Friday 5 August

Summary
Min 6
Max 18
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Saturday 6 August

Summary
Min 6
Max 18
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11037