Tumut Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:30 pm EST on Thursday 23 May 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

South West Slopes area

Clear. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 11:30 am to 12:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Friday 24 May

Summary
Min 3
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

South West Slopes area

Partly cloudy. Areas of frost in the south in the early morning. Patchy fog in the early morning. Medium (40%) chance of showers near the Victorian border, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Young 3 21

Saturday 25 May

Summary
Min 5
Max 23
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

South West Slopes area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning then tending northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 23.

Sun protection recommended from 11:50 am to 12:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Sunday 26 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 17
Showers easing.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%

South West Slopes area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Snow falling above 1700 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 20 to 30 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 10 and 17.

Sun protection recommended from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Monday 27 May

Summary
Min 4
Max 13
Showers easing.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

South West Slopes area

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers in the south, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 1200 metres. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 14.

Tuesday 28 May

Summary
Min 4
Max 14
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Wednesday 29 May

Summary
Min 4
Max 14
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 10 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Thursday 30 May

Summary
Min 0
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EST Friday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11035