Wellington Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EST on Tuesday 7 April 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Central Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, medium (40%) chance of showers elsewhere in the east. Near zero chance of rain in the west. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 16 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Partly cloudy. Orange 16
Partly cloudy. Mudgee 20
Partly cloudy. Bathurst 19
Shower or two. Lithgow 15
Shower or two. Katoomba 15
Shower or two. Springwood 19

Wednesday 8 April

Summary
Min 13
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Central Tablelands area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light before dawn then becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Thursday 9 April

Summary
Min 13
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Central Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Friday 10 April

Summary
Min 13
Max 22
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Central Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending west to northwesterly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 22.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Saturday 11 April

Summary
Min 14
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Sunday 12 April

Summary
Min 9
Max 22
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Monday 13 April

Summary
Min 8
Max 23
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11030