Wentworth Forecast

No warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:15 am EDT on Friday 24 November 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Max 32
Showers. Storm likely.
Chance of any rain: 80%

Lower Western area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds northwest to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 30 to 36.

Fire Danger
South Western: Low-Moderate
Far Western: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Possible storm. Ivanhoe 36
Showers and storms. Broken Hill 27

Saturday 25 November

Summary
Min 18
Max 32
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Lower Western area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds northwest to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Sunday 26 November

Summary
Min 17
Max 32
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the far east in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Monday 27 November

Summary
Min 15
Max 33
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Lower Western area

Mostly sunny. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the far east in the morning and afternoon. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 5:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Tuesday 28 November

Summary
Min 17
Max 34
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Wednesday 29 November

Summary
Min 18
Max 33
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Thursday 30 November

Summary
Min 21
Max 35
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm EDT Friday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11038