Yass Forecast

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 4:34 pm EST on Sunday 24 July 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Shower or two.
Chance of any rain: 70%

Southern Tablelands area

Cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Snow showers possible above 1000 metres at night. Winds northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late evening.

Monday 25 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 10
Shower or two. Windy.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Southern Tablelands area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow showers above 1000 metres. Winds west to northwesterly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 2 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 10.

Sun protection 12:00pm to 1:20pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible shower. Windy. Goulburn 3 9
Shower or two. Windy. Yass 2 10
Shower or two. Canberra 1 10

Tuesday 26 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 10
Early shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Southern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the northwest, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow possible above 1000 metres. Winds northwesterly 35 to 45 km/h tending westerly 30 to 45 km/h before dawn then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 1 and 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 7 and 10.

Wednesday 27 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 11
Possible morning shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Southern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the morning. The chance of morning frost in the east. Snow possible above 1000 metres. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 2 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Thursday 28 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 11
Possible late shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Southern Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. The chance of morning frost. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the northwest in the afternoon and evening. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between zero and 3 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Friday 29 July

Summary
Min 3
Max 12
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Saturday 30 July

Summary
Min 4
Max 14
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 10%

Sunday 31 July

Summary
Min 2
Max 16
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am EST Monday.

Product derived from IDN11060 and IDN11031