Bathurst Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 8:38 am AEST on Sunday 5 April 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Max
17 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Central Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h. Daytime maximum temperatures between 14 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Monday 6 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
7 °C
Max
18 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Central Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the east in the evening. Winds west to northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending west to southwesterly in the morning then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Tuesday 7 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
7 °C
Max
18 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Central Tablelands area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower on and east of the ranges, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Wednesday 8 April

Forecast Icon
Cloudy
Min
9 °C
Max
18 °C
Precis
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain:
30%

Central Tablelands area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the Blue Mountains, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Thursday 9 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
9 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Friday 10 April

Forecast Icon
Sunny
Min
7 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Sunny.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Saturday 11 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
9 °C
Max
18 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:30 pm AEST Sunday.

Product IDN11030