Thora Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for New South Wales

Forecast issued at 5:47 pm AEST on Thursday 4 June 2020.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Max
18 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 10:30 am to 12:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Large and powerful surf conditions in the afternoon and evening are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Friday 5 June

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
9 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. Patchy morning fog inland. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, most likely in the morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 4 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Saturday 6 June

Forecast Icon
Sunny
Min
7 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Mid North Coast area

Areas of morning frost and patchy fog about the highlands. Sunny day. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 10:10 am to 1:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Sunday 7 June

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
8 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Mid North Coast area

Mostly sunny. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, most likely in the evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 2 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 14 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 10:20 am to 1:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 3 [Moderate]

Monday 8 June

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
9 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain:
30%

Mid North Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 3 and 10 with daytime temperatures reaching between 12 and 19.

Tuesday 9 June

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
11 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
2 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain:
80%

Wednesday 10 June

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
11 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
2 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain:
70%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:15 am AEST Friday.

Product IDN11025