Beulah Park Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:51 pm ACDT on Thursday 6 October 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Forecast Icon
Showers
Max
23 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain:
70%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers developing around mid evening. The chance of a thunderstorm later tonight. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Friday 7 October

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
11 °C
Max
18 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain:
80%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers, easing early morning, then just a slight (20%) chance of a shower during the day. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the middle of the day then turning southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon and evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Saturday 8 October

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
8 °C
Max
16 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Mainly dry. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Sunday 9 October

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
6 °C
Max
17 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 4:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Monday 10 October

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
9 °C
Max
23 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the afternoon then becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the evening.

Tuesday 11 October

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
15 °C
Max
24 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain:
50%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h later.

Wednesday 12 October

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
13 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain:
80%

Adelaide area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h turning west to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:20 am ACDT Friday.

Product IDS10034