Mount Torrens Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 4:18 pm ACST on Sunday 24 September 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Forecast Icon
Wind
Max
15 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers about the southern Fleurieu Peninsula, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 25 to 30 km/h in the late evening.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Monday 25 September

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
7 °C
Max
17 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain:
30%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Medium (70%) chance of showers in the south, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds westerly 20 to 30 km/h turning south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.

Sun protection recommended from 9:10 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Tuesday 26 September

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
6 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about the southern Fleurieu Peninsula in the late morning and afternoon. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h increasing to 35 km/h before shifting west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 5 and 8 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 22.

Sun protection recommended from 9:20 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Wednesday 27 September

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
11 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower about the southern Fleurieu Peninsula, most likely in the morning. Winds northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending westerly during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Thursday 28 September

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
9 °C
Max
16 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain:
40%

Mount Lofty Ranges area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning. Winds westerly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to around 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 18.

Friday 29 September

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
8 °C
Max
15 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Saturday 30 September

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
7 °C
Max
15 °C
Precis
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am ACST Monday.

Product IDS11041