Woomera Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for South Australia

Forecast issued at 7:21 pm ACST on Monday 24 April 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Forecast Icon
Rain
Precis
Rain.
Possible rainfall:
10 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain:
90%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain and a possible thunderstorm east of Coober Pedy, contracting eastwards, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Tuesday 25 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
15 °C
Max
21 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. The chance of a shower or thunderstorm east of Stuart Highway in the early morning. Winds south to southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Fire Danger
Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Wednesday 26 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
11 °C
Max
17 °C
Precis
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h increasing to 25 km/h before turning southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 21.

Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Thursday 27 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
8 °C
Max
17 °C
Precis
Becoming cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
5%

North West Pastoral area

Mostly sunny. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Friday 28 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
10 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
0%

North West Pastoral area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching around 19.

Sun protection recommended from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Saturday 29 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
11 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

Sunday 30 April

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
12 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am ACST Tuesday.

Product IDS11053