Briagolong Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

No warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 8:04 am EDT on Tuesday 27 January 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Forecast Icon
Min
11 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis

West and South Gippsland area

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers about the ranges, most likely during this afternoon and early evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the late evening. Daytime maximum temperatures between 17 and 21.

Fire Danger
Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 9:20 am to 5:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Wednesday 28 January

Forecast Icon
Min
11 °C
Max
20 °C
Precis
Chance of any rain:
70%
Possible rainfall:
1 to 3 mm

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 17 and 22.

Thursday 29 January

Forecast Icon
Min
10 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Chance of any rain:
70%
Possible rainfall:
2 to 10 mm

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) in the west. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 21.

Friday 30 January

Forecast Icon
Min
9 °C
Max
19 °C
Precis
Chance of any rain:
70%
Possible rainfall:
1 to 4 mm

West and South Gippsland area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the afternoon. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h turning southwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 21.

Saturday 31 January

Forecast Icon
Min
10 °C
Max
22 °C
Precis
Chance of any rain:
30%
Possible rainfall:
0 to 0.4 mm

Sunday 1 February

Forecast Icon
Min
9 °C
Max
24 °C
Precis
Chance of any rain:
10%
Possible rainfall:
0 mm

Monday 2 February

Forecast Icon
Min
12 °C
Max
24 °C
Precis
Chance of any rain:
40%
Possible rainfall:
0 to 1 mm

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EDT Tuesday.

Product IDV17103