Baw Baw Village Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 5:00 am AEDT on Wednesday 1 December 2021.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Forecast Icon
Showers
Max
20 °C
Precis
Shower or two developing.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain:
70%

West and South Gippsland area

Humid. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm during this afternoon and early evening. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day then becoming northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Daytime maximum temperatures 25 to 31.

Fire Danger
Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 11 [Extreme]

Thursday 2 December

Forecast Icon
Storm
Min
10 °C
Max
22 °C
Precis
Showers. Possible storm.
Possible rainfall:
2 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain:
80%

West and South Gippsland area

Humid. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the late afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the early afternoon then becoming southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching 25 to 32.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Friday 3 December

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
6 °C
Max
13 °C
Precis
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain:
60%

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching between 18 and 22.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Saturday 4 December

Forecast Icon
Light Showers
Min
1 °C
Max
8 °C
Precis
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain:
40%

West and South Gippsland area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers about the ranges, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 7 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching between 15 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 5:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Sunday 5 December

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
0 °C
Max
13 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Monday 6 December

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
4 °C
Max
16 °C
Precis
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain:
50%

Tuesday 7 December

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
8 °C
Max
14 °C
Precis
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain:
70%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm AEDT Wednesday.

Product IDV17103