Lake Mountain Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for Victoria

Forecast issued at 4:05 pm AEST on Sunday 26 May 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Forecast Icon
Snow
Min
0 °C
Max
1 °C
Precis
Snow showers. Windy.
Possible rainfall:
10 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain:
95%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres, lifting to above 1300 metres by the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the east in the late morning. Gusty winds and possible hail. Winds westerly 30 to 45 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 13.

Fire Danger
High

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Tuesday 28 May

Forecast Icon
Snow
Min
0 °C
Max
4 °C
Precis
Showers or snow increasing.
Possible rainfall:
8 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain:
100%

North Central area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely from the late morning. Snow falling above 1300 metres. Winds northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h increasing to 25 to 40 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 4 with daytime temperatures reaching between 9 and 13.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Wednesday 29 May

Forecast Icon
Snow
Min
-1 °C
Max
0 °C
Precis
Snow showers. Wind easing.
Possible rainfall:
10 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain:
95%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of showers, most likely in the morning and afternoon. Snow falling above 600 metres. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Possible hail in the morning and afternoon. Winds west to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending west to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to around 5 with daytime temperatures reaching between 6 and 10.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Thursday 30 May

Forecast Icon
Snow
Min
-3 °C
Max
1 °C
Precis
Snow showers.
Possible rainfall:
2 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain:
95%

North Central area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Snow falling above 700 metres. Winds southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 2 with daytime temperatures reaching between 8 and 12.

Sun protection not recommended, UV Index predicted to reach 2 [Low]

Friday 31 May

Forecast Icon
Showers
Min
1 °C
Max
5 °C
Precis
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain:
70%

Saturday 1 June

Forecast Icon
Light Showers
Min
4 °C
Max
6 °C
Precis
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain:
40%

Sunday 2 June

Forecast Icon
Light Showers
Min
3 °C
Max
6 °C
Precis
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain:
40%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:40 am AEST Monday.

Product IDV17004