Kalumburu Forecast (beta)

Map View MetEye

View the current warnings for Western Australia

Forecast issued at 7:39 am AWST on Sunday 29 May 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Forecast Icon
Sunny
Max
33 °C
Precis
Sunny.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
0%

Kimberley area

Sunny day. Patchy fog in the southwest early this morning. The chance of a thunderstorm near the coast during this evening. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending southeast to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 30s.

Fire Danger
North Kimberley Coast: Low-Moderate
West Kimberley Coast: Low-Moderate
Kimberley Inland: Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Monday 30 May

Forecast Icon
Sunny
Min
17 °C
Max
33 °C
Precis
Sunny.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
0%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the southwest, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning and early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Tuesday 31 May

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
18 °C
Max
32 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Kimberley area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the southwest, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 32.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Wednesday 1 June

Forecast Icon
Light Showers
Min
20 °C
Max
30 °C
Precis
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain:
40%

Kimberley area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the southeast, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Thursday 2 June

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
20 °C
Max
31 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain:
30%

Friday 3 June

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
20 °C
Max
32 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
20%

Saturday 4 June

Forecast Icon
Partly Cloudy
Min
20 °C
Max
33 °C
Precis
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall:
0 mm
Chance of any rain:
10%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:25 pm AWST Sunday.

Product IDW13220