Due to technical issues, Cape De Couedic Wave Observations are currently unavailable
Cape du Couedic Wave Observations
Located at 36.07S, 136.62E
(4nm West of Cape du Couedic Light House, Kangaroo Island)
No data available.
Click here for Wave Height and Wave Period Graphs
|IMPORTANT:- The significant wave height is the average height of the highest one third of the waves. The likely maximum wave height can be up to twice the significant wave height.|
Document created: 20170824160502
||Height of significant wave (metres). This is the average height of the highest one third of the waves in the record.
||Maximum height of the waves (metres) in the record.
||Average time (seconds) between all waves in the record.
||The peak energy period (seconds) is the period of the dominant waves in the record.
This page contains wave observations from a moored Waverider buoy located 4.2nm West of Cape du Couedic Light (Kangaroo Island) in 44 fathoms (80 metres). Location: 36.07S, 136.62E.
- These data are automatically generated and are not quality controlled.
- All times and dates are in South Australian local time.
- Data for this page is downloaded manually approximately every 3 hours.
- Each 'observation' (or record) is obtained by sampling the waves for 27 minutes.
- This page is automatically updated every hour from available data.