Beaudesert Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Saturday 31 January 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Possible storm.

Southeast Coast area

Mostly clear. High (80%) chance of a shower or thunderstorm about the Gold Coast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the evening.

Sunday 1 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 35
Shower or two.

Southeast Coast area

Mostly sunny day. Medium (40%) chance of showers, most likely in the evening. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h in the middle of the day then tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 7:50 am to 4:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 14 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Beaudesert 19 35
Shower or two. Brisbane 22 34
Possible late shower. Gatton 19 35
Shower or two. Ipswich 20 36
Shower or two. Logan Central 21 34
Possible late shower. Maroochydore 21 34
Possible shower. Redcliffe 22 32
Shower or two. Surfers Paradise 21 33

Monday 2 February

Summary
Min 20
Max 30
Shower or two.

Southeast Coast area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers, most likely in the late morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 19 and 22 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Tuesday 3 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 29
Possible shower.

Southeast Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds south to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Wednesday 4 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 28
Possible shower.

Southeast Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Winds south to southeasterly 25 to 40 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Thursday 5 February

Summary
Min 18
Max 27
Shower or two.

Friday 6 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 27
Possible shower.

Saturday 7 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 28
Shower or two.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10090