Caboolture Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:23 pm EST on Thursday 23 May 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 40%

Southeast Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Friday 24 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 24
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Southeast Coast area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Patchy fog in the early morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Beaudesert 10 25
Mostly sunny. Brisbane 14 24
Mostly sunny. Gatton 10 25
Mostly sunny. Ipswich 9 26
Mostly sunny. Logan Central 12 25
Shower or two. Maroochydore 15 23
Possible shower. Redcliffe 15 23
Possible shower. Surfers Paradise 11 24

Saturday 25 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 24
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Southeast Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:30 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Sunday 26 May

Summary
Min 13
Max 25
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Southeast Coast area

Mostly sunny. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 1:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Monday 27 May

Summary
Min 12
Max 26
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Southeast Coast area

Sunny. Light winds becoming westerly 15 to 25 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 13 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to high 20s.

Tuesday 28 May

Summary
Min 10
Max 23
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wednesday 29 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 24
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Thursday 30 May

Summary
Min 8
Max 21
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Friday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10090