Cunnamulla Forecast

No warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 5:00 am EST on Thursday 5 May 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 27
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Sunny. Light winds. Daytime maximum temperatures in the high 20s.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 9:30 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Sunny. Charleville 29
Sunny. Roma 29
Sunny. St George 27
Sunny. Cunnamulla 27

Friday 6 May

Summary
Min 14
Max 28
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the northwest from the late morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 15 with daytime temperatures reaching the high 20s.

Saturday 7 May

Summary
Min 16
Max 29
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of rain in the southwest in the evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Light winds becoming north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then tending east to northeasterly during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Sunday 8 May

Summary
Min 21
Max 25
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible in the west. Winds north to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 25 to 30.

Monday 9 May

Summary
Min 16
Max 21
Morning shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Tuesday 10 May

Summary
Min 11
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wednesday 11 May

Summary
Min 9
Max 20
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EST Thursday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10220