Dalby Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast updated at 8:40 am EST on Saturday 17 November 2018.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Max 32
Shower or two. Possible storm.
Chance of any rain: 70%

Darling Downs and Granite Belt area

Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers developing in the north and east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Thunderstorms developing from from the late morning, possibly severe in the far north and east. Winds north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending west to southwesterly in the middle of the day then tending east to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 35.

Fire Danger - High

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Possible storm. Dalby 32
Mostly sunny. Goondiwindi 35
Showers developing. Storm likely. Toowoomba 28
Showers developing. Storm likely. Warwick 28
Showers developing. Storm likely. Stanthorpe 26

Sunday 18 November

Summary
Min 17
Max 25
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 2 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Darling Downs and Granite Belt area

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening, possibly severe in the west. Winds easterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 29.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

Monday 19 November

Summary
Min 14
Max 28
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Darling Downs and Granite Belt area

Mostly sunny. Winds east to northeasterly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light during the day then becoming east to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 31.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

Tuesday 20 November

Summary
Min 14
Max 30
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Darling Downs and Granite Belt area

Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of showers and thunderstorms in the southwest in the morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

Wednesday 21 November

Summary
Min 16
Max 32
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Thursday 22 November

Summary
Min 17
Max 27
Shower or two clearing.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Friday 23 November

Summary
Min 12
Max 28
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10230