Dysart Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 5:00 am EST on Thursday 30 June 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Thursday

Summary
Max 23
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Central Highlands and Coalfields area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain about the Carnarvon Ranges, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures in the low to mid 20s.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Cloudy. Emerald 23
Cloudy. Clermont 22
Cloudy. Moranbah 23

Friday 1 July

Summary
Min 14
Max 19
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 15 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%

Central Highlands and Coalfields area

Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the early afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching between 16 and 20.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Saturday 2 July

Summary
Min 14
Max 18
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 15 to 30 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%

Central Highlands and Coalfields area

Cloudy. Very high (near 100%) chance of rain. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 14 with daytime temperatures reaching around 17.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Sunday 3 July

Summary
Min 12
Max 18
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 10 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Central Highlands and Coalfields area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 12 with daytime temperatures reaching around 18.

Sun protection recommended from 9:40 am to 2:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Monday 4 July

Summary
Min 10
Max 15
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 35 to 50 mm
Chance of any rain: 95%

Tuesday 5 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 17
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 5 to 35 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Wednesday 6 July

Summary
Min 9
Max 20
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EST Thursday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10180