Gayndah Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Saturday 13 February 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Possible shower or storm.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the east, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm, mostly inland. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h.

Sunday 14 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 35
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Mostly sunny. High (70%) chance of showers about Fraser Island, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Fire Danger - High

UV Alert from 8:10 am to 4:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Possible shower. Bundaberg 20 32
Partly cloudy. Gympie 20 32
Shower or two. Hervey Bay 21 30
Mostly sunny. Kingaroy 16 32
Possible shower. Maryborough 20 31
Mostly sunny. Gayndah 19 35

Monday 15 February

Summary
Min 19
Max 38
Hot and mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Hot and mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island in the early morning. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds south to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the late morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 32 to 38.

Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Tuesday 16 February

Summary
Min 20
Max 39
Hot and sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Mostly sunny. Slight (20%) chance of a shower about Fraser Island, near zero chance elsewhere. Light winds becoming southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 33 to 38.

Wednesday 17 February

Summary
Min 22
Max 36
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Mostly sunny morning. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming southeast to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the afternoon then tending east to southeasterly during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 19 and 22 with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 36.

Thursday 18 February

Summary
Min 21
Max 33
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Friday 19 February

Summary
Min 21
Max 34
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Saturday 20 February

Summary
Min 20
Max 32
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10240