Hughenden Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Monday 27 June 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Monday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders area

Partly cloudy. Winds southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

Tuesday 28 June

Summary
Min 10
Max 23
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders area

Mostly sunny. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h turning easterly 25 to 40 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 9 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 29.

Fire Danger - High

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 5 [Moderate]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly sunny. Charters Towers 12 23
Mostly sunny. Georgetown 17 29

Wednesday 29 June

Summary
Min 11
Max 25
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders area

Partly cloudy. Winds easterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 10 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching 22 to 28.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Thursday 30 June

Summary
Min 14
Max 24
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders area

Cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of rain in the southwest, most likely in the afternoon and evening. Near zero chance of rain elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 12 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching 23 to 29.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 6 [High]

Friday 1 July

Summary
Min 14
Max 20
Rain increasing.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 100%

Northern Goldfields and Upper Flinders area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain in the south, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 18 with daytime temperatures reaching between 19 and 26.

Saturday 2 July

Summary
Min 13
Max 19
Rain.
Possible rainfall: 5 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Sunday 3 July

Summary
Min 11
Max 18
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Monday 4 July

Summary
Min 8
Max 20
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Tuesday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10130