Kingaroy Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Saturday 3 December 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower along the coastal fringe, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening.

Large and powerful surf conditions for the rest of the day are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Sunday 4 December

Summary
Min 11
Max 24
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm with little or no rainfall. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning then becoming southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 11 and 16 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Large and powerful surf conditions are expected to be hazardous for coastal activities such as rock fishing, swimming and surfing.

Fire Danger - No Rating

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Bundaberg 16 27
Shower or two. Gympie 15 25
Showers. Hervey Bay 17 26
Partly cloudy. Kingaroy 11 24
Shower or two. Maryborough 16 25
Partly cloudy. Gayndah 13 27

Monday 5 December

Summary
Min 13
Max 27
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers along the coastal fringe, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Light winds becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the morning then becoming light in the middle of the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Tuesday 6 December

Summary
Min 14
Max 33
Sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Sunny. The chance of morning fog inland. Light winds becoming northwest to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 7:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Wednesday 7 December

Summary
Min 17
Max 35
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Wide Bay and Burnett area

Sunny morning. The chance of a thunderstorm with little or no rainfall in the afternoon and evening. Light winds becoming west to southwesterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Thursday 8 December

Summary
Min 18
Max 35
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Friday 9 December

Summary
Min 15
Max 25
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Saturday 10 December

Summary
Min 15
Max 22
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10240