Maleny Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:50 am EST on Sunday 22 September 2019.

Forecast for the rest of Sunday

Summary
Max 25
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Sunshine Coast area

High (70%) chance of showers about the coastal fringe, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. A mostly sunny afternoon. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day then becoming light in the evening.

Fire Danger - High

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Morning shower or two. Maroochydore 25
Morning shower or two. Caloundra 26
Partly cloudy. Maleny 25
Morning shower or two. Nambour 27
Morning shower or two. Noosa Heads 25

Monday 23 September

Summary
Min 13
Max 28
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Sunshine Coast area

Mostly sunny. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northerly 15 to 25 km/h in the late afternoon then becoming light in the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 2:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Tuesday 24 September

Summary
Min 13
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Sunshine Coast area

Partly cloudy. Light winds becoming south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h during the morning then tending east to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h during the afternoon.

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Wednesday 25 September

Summary
Min 13
Max 22
Partly cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Sunshine Coast area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. Light winds becoming easterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day then becoming light during the evening.

Sun protection recommended from 8:20 am to 3:00 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Thursday 26 September

Summary
Min 13
Max 21
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 3 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Sunshine Coast area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Friday 27 September

Summary
Min 13
Max 23
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Sunshine Coast area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Light winds becoming northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day.

Saturday 28 September

Summary
Min 14
Max 25
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Sunshine Coast area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. Light winds.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:20 pm EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10611