Normanton Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Tuesday 28 June 2022.

Forecast for the rest of Tuesday

Summary
Mostly clear.
Chance of any rain: 0%

Gulf Country area

Partly cloudy. Winds south to southeasterly 20 to 30 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Wednesday 29 June

Summary
Min 19
Max 31
Becoming cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Gulf Country area

Partly cloudy. Slight (20%) chance of a shower near the Northern Territory border, near zero chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the early afternoon then becoming southerly 15 to 20 km/h in the late afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 15 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 26 to 32.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Becoming cloudy. Normanton 19 31
Becoming cloudy. Burketown 17 28
Partly cloudy. Doomadgee 17 27
Partly cloudy. Kowanyama 20 32

Thursday 30 June

Summary
Min 21
Max 29
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 10%

Gulf Country area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of rain near the Northern Territory border, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 21 to 32.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Friday 1 July

Summary
Min 19
Max 23
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Gulf Country area

Cloudy. Very high (90%) chance of rain in the south, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 17 to 31.

Sun protection recommended from 9:50 am to 3:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 7 [High]

Saturday 2 July

Summary
Min 17
Max 23
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Gulf Country area

Cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of rain in the southeast, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 13 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 20 to 29.

Sunday 3 July

Summary
Min 16
Max 20
Cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 20%

Monday 4 July

Summary
Min 14
Max 23
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Tuesday 5 July

Summary
Min 12
Max 24
Mostly sunny.
Chance of any rain: 0%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Wednesday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10120