Palmerville Forecast

No warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Saturday 30 May 2015.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Partly cloudy.

Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Winds northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h.

Sunday 31 May

Summary
Min 18
Max 33
Mostly sunny.

Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers north of Coen, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 22 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 34.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

UV Alert from 9:20 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Weipa 22 31
Shower or two. Coen 20 28
Mostly sunny. Palmerville 18 33
Showers. Thursday Island 24 30

Monday 1 June

Summary
Min 18
Max 32
Shower or two.

Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers. Winds easterly 15 to 20 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Tuesday 2 June

Summary
Min 18
Max 32
Partly cloudy.

Peninsula area

Partly cloudy. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.

Wednesday 3 June

Summary
Min 17
Max 32
Mostly sunny.

Peninsula area

Mostly sunny. Winds easterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to between 17 and 20 with daytime temperatures reaching 28 to 33.

Thursday 4 June

Summary
Min 17
Max 32
Shower or two developing.

Friday 5 June

Summary
Min 18
Max 32
Mostly sunny.

Saturday 6 June

Summary
Min 14
Max 31
Sunny.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10110