Redcliffe Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 5:00 am EST on Saturday 25 October 2014.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Max 28
Mostly sunny.

Southeast Coast area

Hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (40%) chance of showers inland, slight (20%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwesterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the middle of the day. Daytime maximum temperatures 29 to 35.

Fire Danger - Very High

UV Alert from 7:50 am to 3:10 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Hot. Possible storm. Beaudesert 34
Mostly sunny. Brisbane 31
Hot. Possible storm. Gatton 36
Hot. Possible storm. Ipswich 35
Mostly sunny. Logan Central 30
Mostly sunny. Maroochydore 29
Mostly sunny. Redcliffe 28
Mostly sunny. Surfers Paradise 29

Sunday 26 October

Summary
Min 18
Max 29
Possible shower or storm.

Southeast Coast area

Very hot. Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers inland, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm from the late morning. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending northwesterly early in the morning then tending northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h in the morning. Overnight temperatures falling to between 14 and 17 with daytime temperatures reaching 31 to 38.

Monday 27 October

Summary
Min 20
Max 31
Hot. Possible storm.

Southeast Coast area

Very hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 35 km/h tending west to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the day then tending north to northwesterly 15 to 25 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 16 and 19 with daytime temperatures reaching 33 to 40.

Tuesday 28 October

Summary
Min 22
Max 31
Hot. Possible storm.

Southeast Coast area

Very hot. Partly cloudy. Medium (60%) chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwest to southwesterly 15 to 25 km/h tending northeast to southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the morning then becoming light during the afternoon. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 33 to 38.

Wednesday 29 October

Summary
Min 21
Max 29
Possible morning shower.

Thursday 30 October

Summary
Min 20
Max 26
Partly cloudy.

Friday 31 October

Summary
Min 21
Max 28
Possible shower.

The next routine forecast will be issued at 4:15 pm EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10090