St George Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Wednesday 28 September 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Wednesday

Summary
Partly cloudy.
Chance of any rain: 5%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Cloudy. High (70%) chance of patchy rain in the west, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the southwest later this evening. Winds north to northwesterly 25 to 40 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 8:40 am to 3:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 10 [Very High]

Thursday 29 September

Summary
Min 15
Max 21
Showers clearing. Wind easing.
Possible rainfall: 4 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 90%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers or patchy rain, most likely in the morning. The chance of a gusty thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds northerly 25 to 40 km/h turning westerly 30 to 45 km/h during the morning then decreasing to 25 to 35 km/h in the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to around 14 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Morning showers. Charleville 15 21
Showers. Possible storm. Roma 14 25
Showers clearing. Wind easing. St George 15 21
Morning shower or two. Windy. Cunnamulla 14 20

Friday 30 September

Summary
Min 8
Max 20
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 0%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Sunny. Winds westerly 25 to 40 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h in the evening then becoming west to northwesterly and light in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 6 and 9 with daytime temperatures reaching the low 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 9:00 am to 3:20 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 8 [Very High]

Saturday 1 October

Summary
Min 8
Max 22
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Sunny. Light winds. Overnight temperatures falling to around 7 with daytime temperatures reaching the low to mid 20s.

Sun protection recommended from 8:50 am to 3:30 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 9 [Very High]

Sunday 2 October

Summary
Min 9
Max 28
Mostly sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Maranoa and Warrego area

Sunny morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the evening. The chance of a thunderstorm in the southwest in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h during the morning then tending northwest to northeasterly during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to between 8 and 11 with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Monday 3 October

Summary
Min 17
Max 24
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 5 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Tuesday 4 October

Summary
Min 9
Max 23
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

Wednesday 5 October

Summary
Min 10
Max 26
Sunny.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 5%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Thursday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10220