Windorah Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Saturday 10 December 2016.

Forecast for the rest of Saturday

Summary
Possible shower.
Chance of any rain: 30%

Channel Country area

Mostly clear. Slight (20%) chance of a shower in the northeast, near zero chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds south to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h.

Sun protection recommended from 8:10 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Sunday 11 December

Summary
Min 21
Max 33
Possible storm, heavy falls.
Possible rainfall: 2 to 15 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Channel Country area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the northeast, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of gusty thunderstorms. Winds southeasterly 15 to 20 km/h tending east to southeasterly 25 to 35 km/h in the morning then tending east to northeasterly 15 to 20 km/h during the day. Overnight temperatures falling to between 18 and 21 with daytime temperatures reaching 33 to 38.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:10 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Mostly cloudy. Birdsville 20 38
Sunny. Thargomindah 20 36

Monday 12 December

Summary
Min 22
Max 35
Possible shower or storm.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Channel Country area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the late morning and afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon. Winds northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 8:10 am to 4:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 15 [Extreme]

Tuesday 13 December

Summary
Min 23
Max 37
Possible afternoon shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 1 mm
Chance of any rain: 40%

Channel Country area

Sunny morning. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the afternoon. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds north to northeasterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Sun protection recommended from 8:10 am to 4:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 16 [Extreme]

Wednesday 14 December

Summary
Min 24
Max 37
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 8 mm
Chance of any rain: 60%

Channel Country area

Partly cloudy. Medium (50%) chance of showers. The chance of a thunderstorm in the afternoon and evening. Winds northwest to northeasterly 15 to 25 km/h tending south to southwesterly during the day then tending south to southeasterly during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the mid to high 30s.

Thursday 15 December

Summary
Min 22
Max 34
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 6 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

Friday 16 December

Summary
Min 21
Max 36
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Saturday 17 December

Summary
Min 22
Max 38
Possible shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.2 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Sunday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10210