Yeppoon Forecast

View the current warnings for Queensland

Forecast issued at 4:15 pm EST on Friday 24 March 2017.

Forecast for the rest of Friday

Summary
Possible shower or storm.
Chance of any rain: 30%

Capricornia area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower. The chance of thunderstorms in the north. Light winds.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Saturday 25 March

Summary
Min 25
Max 29
Possible early shower.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 0.4 mm
Chance of any rain: 30%

Capricornia area

Partly cloudy. Slight (30%) chance of a shower in the late morning and afternoon. Winds east to southeasterly 15 to 25 km/h becoming light in the evening then becoming easterly 20 to 30 km/h in the late evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching the low 30s.

Fire Danger - Low-Moderate

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:40 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

7 day Town Forecasts

Precis Icon Location Min Max
Shower or two. Gladstone 24 30
Partly cloudy. Rockhampton 24 32
Possible shower. Biloela 21 32
Possible early shower. Yeppoon 25 29

Sunday 26 March

Summary
Min 25
Max 29
Showers increasing.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Capricornia area

Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers in the north, slight (30%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm in the north. Winds easterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 12 [Extreme]

Monday 27 March

Summary
Min 25
Max 28
Showers.
Possible rainfall: 10 to 40 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Capricornia area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (40%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds easterly 25 to 35 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching 29 to 34.

Sun protection recommended from 8:30 am to 3:50 pm, UV Index predicted to reach 13 [Extreme]

Tuesday 28 March

Summary
Min 25
Max 28
Showers. Possible heavy falls.
Possible rainfall: 20 to 70 mm
Chance of any rain: 80%

Capricornia area

Cloudy. High (80%) chance of showers in the north, medium (50%) chance elsewhere. The chance of a thunderstorm. Heavy falls possible in the north. Winds easterly 20 to 30 km/h decreasing to 15 to 20 km/h during the evening. Overnight temperatures falling to the low to mid 20s with daytime temperatures reaching around 30.

Wednesday 29 March

Summary
Min 25
Max 28
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 6 to 25 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%

Thursday 30 March

Summary
Min 24
Max 29
Cloudy.
Possible rainfall: 0 mm
Chance of any rain: 20%

Friday 31 March

Summary
Min 24
Max 29
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 0 to 4 mm
Chance of any rain: 50%

The next routine forecast will be issued at 5:00 am EST Saturday.

Product derived from IDQ11295 and IDQ10170